“…I first off wanted to say, WOW!…”
Taking classes with an English Tutor is probably the fastest way to learn or improve your English, especially if you:
* work shifts and need flexibility
* prefer to learn English at your own speed
* need to quickly build your confidence
* need a lot of individualized help
* need heavily customized classes
* prefer to target only your weakest language skills
English as a Second Language Courses with a Tutor
You can take any of our courses with a private tutor. You can also select to work on specific language skills that will help you feel more confident about communicating in English:
* English as a Second Language levels 1-12
* Beginner English
* Intermediate English
* Advanced English
* Professional English
* Business English
* CELPIP General Training
* IELTS Academic Preparation
* IELTS General Preparation
Our English Tutors’ Approach
* videos & conversations
* news articles
* sentence distribution
* speaking & writing prompts
* reports, stories & descriptions
English Tutors Provide Both Online Classes and Classroom Classes
You can choose to take your classes using Skype, the classroom, or both.
Students, who work in the oilfields, often combine classroom and Skype classes. They come to the classroom when they are in Red Deer and take Skype classes when they are up in the oilfields.
Practice your English a little every day.
How many Classes?
Your total number of classes depends on:
* The gap between what you know and want to achieve
* How much of the work you prefer, or are able, to do alone
* How quickly you learn
* Your budget.
All of our classes are 2 hours.
During your free assessment, or during your first week of class, we will tell you how many classes we think you need.
Scheduling and Paying for your classes
You can schedule your classes for the same time every week, or you can schedule your class each week.
During your assessment we will discuss your goals, set targets and provide you with an estimate of how long you will need to study to achieve your goal.
We will celebrate your success with a certificate of completion when you reach your goal.
Please call/text Angela at 403-350-8709 for more information.
ESL Red Deer’s English Classes offer:
#201, 4909 – 48 Street.