This work book contains two texts for each perfect tense. For each exercise you:
* read a complete text
* underline the perfect structure in the complete text
* fill in the gaps with the appropriate perfect tense structure
* check your perfect tense structure against your underlined structure in the complete text.
In this book you will review the:
* Present Perfect simple
* Present Perfect continuous
* Present Perfect passive
* Past Perfect simple
* Past Perfect continuous
* Past Perfect passive
* Future Perfect simple
* Future Perfect continuous
* Future Perfect passive
This book will help you get a higher test score by improving your tense accuracy and your vocabulary with words related to: transportation, everyday situations, food, education, entertainment, recreation, shopping, people, places, art, clothes, computers, etc.