This class is intended for students who need to achieve 9+ in the CELPIP Speaking Section.
In this class we look at CELPIP speaking task 5 where you are asked to compare two events or objects to persuade someone that your choice is best.
You will learn how to:
* the fundamental comparative structures
* how to organize your response
* key techniques for a higher score
* common phrases that are often used when being persuasive
* how to give your response depth
Please check the schedule for upcoming dates and times.