1. Choose an IELTS Academic Writing Topic
To use the IELTS Academic Writing Correction service you first need to pick a topic.
At this stage it’s really smart to choose a topic you don’t want to write about. It gives you a chance to develop your vocabulary and thinking on the subject. We will mark any essay topic but please include the question.
Many of my students are successful today because they familiarized themselves with uncomfortable topics before the test … because that scored them their marks!
2. Write your IELTS Academic Essay
Once you have chosen your topic, create a plan, and start writing.
Remember that your essay must have:
* An introduction that puts me, your reader, into the head space.
* An overview that gives me an idea of the main ideas you intend to develop.
* At least two paragraphs that each have topic sentences and supporting details.
* A conclusion or concluding sentence.
3. Submit your IELTS Academic Writing Task Online
4. Wait for your corrections
Sample IELTS Writing Correction – Task 1 IELTS Academic
Sample IELTS Writing Correction – Task 2 IELTS Academic
Writing Tips for IELTS Academic Essays
Essay Correction Service
To submit an IELTS Writing task for correction please use our online essay submission service.
Make your payment, upload your Academic or General Task 1 or 2 essay, and submit it in one easy step.
IELTS Writing Tutors
If you’re not confident about your tenses and structures, our IELTS tutors can help you online or in our classroom.
Tutoring classes are one-to-one, and you may only need one or two classes to familiarize yourself with the requirements of your desired level.
Call/text Angela 403-350-8709 for more information.
ESL Red Deer’s English Classes offer:
#201, 4909 – 48 Street.