IELTS Speaking is one of the four sections of the IELTS test. It is the same for both IELTS General and IELTS Academic. It is also the same for the paper-based and computer-based tests.
During your test, you talk to an examiner about a given topic. The conversation has three parts.
* In part 1, you introduce yourself and answer some simple questions about your life experiences
* In part 2, you’ll identify the ‘who’, what’, ‘where’, ‘when’, ‘why’ and ‘how’ of a given experience
* In part 3, you’ll provide well-developed responses to increasingly abstract questions
If you’re preparing for IELTS Speaking, please don’t hesitate to use us. Our tutors can help you with lots of feedback during speaking practice and mock tests. You can take just one class or several classes. Ultimately, we want you to go to your test with confidence.
During your test, your examiner will listen to your English and evaluate your ability to express yourself.
Your examiner will be considering your:
* expressions and vocabulary
* sentence variety
IELTS Speaking Practice Online
If you don’t know what the examiner is looking for, it can be very difficult to get a good score during your test. A conversation class with us can make all the difference to that final score.
We help you integrate and practice the higher level English that the examiner needs to hear. All that conversational stuff that the people you’re used to speaking to don’t have time to listen to. Sometimes they’re just so eager to speak themselves, but often they’re not at ease listening to English that’s neither accurate nor specific.
We’ll listen to everything you have to say and provide you with ideas for how to say it better. Before you know it, those colleagues will be engaging you in more conversations than you have time for! All those mistakes keeping you from your score will be fixed, and you’ll go to your test with confidence.
Classes can be scheduled:
* for the same, or different, times each week.
* as a single class, or as part of a course
* Monday – Friday 10am and 9pm Mountain Time.
* for the day of your test
* for the day you call
Your class will be confirmed when you make your payment.
You can reschedule your class if you tell us at least 24 hours in advance.
You can pay for your class using an e-transfer or Paypal.
To book your class, please call/text Angela 403-350-8709, or send me an email.
“…in just one hour, I learned so much about my errors …”
IELTS Speaking Correction
IELTS Speaking correction allows you to record your responses and submit your sound files for correction.
We provide feedback on your speaking files within 24 hours on business days.
Simply make your payment, upload your files, and wait for our comments, corrections, and concerns.
Typically, we use:
* red to identify corrections that you need to fix to achieve your desired score
* green for comments about things you do well and should keep doing
* purple for concerns that reveal areas of weakness you will need to strengthen to achieve your desired score
IELTS Speaking Correction Sample
ESL Red Deer also offers
Please call/text Angela at 403-350-8709 for more information.