1. Choose an IELTS General writing topic
To use the IELTS Writing Correction service you first need to pick a topic.
The essay titles provided cover a range of IELTS and CELPIP writing topics.
At this stage it’s really smart to choose the topic you don’t want to write about. It gives you a chance to develop your vocabulary and thinking on the subject. We will mark any essay topic, you do not have to select one from this website.
Many of my students are successful today because they familiarized themselves with uncomfortable topics before the test … because that scored them their marks!
2. Write your IELTS General Essay
Once you have chosen your IELTS General topic, create a plan, and start writing.
Remember that your essay must have:
* An introduction that puts me, your reader, into the head space.
* An overview that gives me an idea of the main ideas you intend to develop.
* At least two paragraphs that each have topic sentences and supporting details.
* A conclusion or concluding sentence.
3. Email your Essay
4. Make your Payment
When we receive your essay we will send you a Paypal invoice.
The cost for each essay is $20 +GST.
Complete the payment with any credit card,
5. Wait for your corrections
6. Online submission for your IELTS General Writing Task
ESL Red Deer’s English Classes offer:
#201, 4909 – 48 Street.