“…I would not hesitate to recommend ESL Red Deer to my friends and to my countrymen…”
IELTS Speaking Tips
During your IELTS speaking test you need to talk about familiar subjects.
These IELTS speaking tips will help you understand:
* how to use high-scoring structures in your responses
* how to give yourself time to think
* how to increase your vocabulary
* how to ensure you have given a complete answer
IELTS Speaking Topics
When you prepare for the IELTS speaking section, you need to be comfortable speaking about a lot of different topics.
These IELTS speaking topics will increase your vocabulary and comfort level with a range of IELTS speaking topics including:
* changing situations
* current events
IELTS Speaking Examples
When you prepare for the IELTS speaking section, you need to be comfortable writing about a lot of different topics.
These IELTS speaking examples show you how to :
* make sure you have used enough high-scoring structures for your desired level
* increase your thinking speed in the IELTS speaking sections
IELTS Study Materials
Before you start preparing for IELTS your tenses need to be accurate, and your vocabulary needs to be strong.
These IELTS study materials will help you:
* increase your tense accuracy
* increase your vocabulary
* avoid getting confused by complex structures in the texts
IELTS Preparation Online
ESL Red Deer offers IELTS Preparation online.
Our IELTS Preparation Online tackles the gaps in your language and helps you prepare you for the IELTS test.
You can take just one class, or you take as many classes as you need.
Please contact us to schedule a class or learn more about how we can help you prepare for your IELTS test.
For more information please call 403-350-8709.
ESL Red Deer’s English Classes offer:
#201, 4909 – 48 Street.