IELTS Study Materials
Before you start preparing for IELTS, your tenses need to be accurate, and your vocabulary needs to be strong.
These IELTS study materials will help you:
* increase your tense accuracy
* increase your vocabulary
* use high-scoring structures appropriately
1. Choose an IELTS Academic Writing Topic
To use the IELTS Academic Writing Correction service you first need to pick a topic.
The essay titles provided cover a range of IELTS and CELPIP writing topics.
At this stage it’s really smart to choose the topic you don’t want to write about. It gives you a chance to develop your vocabulary and thinking on the subject. We will mark any essay topic, you do not have to select one from this website.
Many of my students are successful today because they familiarized themselves with uncomfortable topics before the test … because that scored them their marks!
2. Write your IELTS Academic Essay
Once you have chosen your topic, create a plan, and start writing.
Remember that your essay must have:
* An introduction that puts me, your reader, into the head space.
* An overview that gives me an idea of the main ideas you intend to develop.
* At least two paragraphs that each have topic sentences and supporting details.
* A conclusion or concluding sentence.
3. Email your Essay
4. Make your Payment
When we receive your essay we will send you a Paypal invoice.
The cost for each essay is $20 +GST.
Complete the payment with any credit card,
5. Wait for your corrections
6. Online submission for your IELTS Academic Writing Task
Sample IELTS Writing Correction – Task 1 IELTS Academic
IELTS Academic Writing Tips
These IELTS Academic Writing Tips should help you focus on the critical aspects of Tasks 1 and 2.
Writing Tips for IELTS Academic Essays
ESL Red Deer’s English Classes offer:
#201, 4909 – 48 Street.