Get ready to write
When you take your CELPIP test, your examiner will check your tenses for accuracy.
Our One-a-Day series of workbooks will help you review and practice your tenses to develop that accuracy and improve your vocabulary.
1. Choose a CELPIP writing topic
To use the CELPIP Writing Correction service you first need to pick a topic.
The essay titles provided cover a range of CELPIP writing topics.
At this stage it’s really smart to choose the topic you don’t want to write about. It gives you a chance to develop your vocabulary and thinking on the subject.
Many of our students are successful today because they familiarized themselves with uncomfortable topics before the test … because that scored them their marks!
We will mark any essay topic, you do not have to select one from this website.
2. Write your Essay
Once you have chosen your topic, create a plan, and start writing.
Remember that your essay must have:
* An introduction that puts me, your reader, into the head space.
* An overview that gives me an idea of the main ideas you intend to develop.
* At least two paragraphs that each have topic sentences and supporting details.
* A conclusion or concluding sentence.
3. Email your Essay
4. Make your Payment
When we receive your essay we will send you a Paypal invoice.
The cost for each essay is $20 +GST.
Complete the payment with any credit card,
5. Wait for your corrections
6. Online Essay Correction for CELPIP Writing Tasks
Take a few writing classes with a tutor and feel more confident about your writing.
Your CELPIP writing tutor can work with you at our offices or on Skype.
We also offer
Call/text Angela 403-350-8709 for more information.
Sample Correction – Task 1 CELPIP
Sample Correction – Task 2 CELPIP
ESL Red Deer’s English Classes offer:
#201, 4909 – 48 Street.