“…I feel like everyone understands me so much better now…”
Completing your CELPIP Preparation with a CELPIP Tutor is probably the fastest way to get the score you need if you:
* work shifts and need flexibility
* prefer to prepare for your CELPIP test at your own speed
* need to quickly build your confidence
* need a lot of individualized help
* need heavily customized classes
* prefer to target only your weakest language skills
CELPIP Training with a Tutor
When you take your CELPIP preparation with a tutor, you save a lot of time by working only on your weakest skills. In group situations you can waste a lot of time on language skills that you are already confident about. You may need to improve only your:
* sentence structure
The Goal of CELPIP Tutors
The goal of CELPIP tutors is to help you improve your English and get the score you need in the CELPIP test. That may include:
* targeting your areas of weakness
* rapidly increasing your fluency
* tackling any weak grammar
* boosting your accuracy & vocabulary
* speeding up your understanding
* improving the way you express yourself
* introducing you to common phrases, idioms and colloquialisms
Our CELPIP Tutors’ Approach
* videos & conversations
* news articles
* sentence distribution
* speaking & writing prompts
* reports, stories & descriptions
* analyses and summaries
CELPIP Tutors Provide Both Online and Classroom Classes
You can choose to take your classes using Skype, the classroom, or a mixture of both.
Students who work in the oilfields, often combine classroom and Skype classes. They come to the classroom when they are in Red Deer and take Skype classes when they are up in the oilfields.
Please click here for more information about CELPIP Preparation Online.
Practice your English a little every day.
How many Classes?
Your total number of CELPIP Preparation classes depends on:
* The gap between what you know and want to achieve
* How much of the work you prefer, or are able, to do alone
* How quickly you learn
* Your budget.
All of our classes are 2 hours.
During your free assessment, or during your first week of class, we will tell you how many classes we think you need.
Scheduling and Paying for your classes
You can schedule your classes for the same time every week, or you can schedule your class each week.
During your assessment we will discuss your goals, set targets, and provide you with an estimate of how long you will need to study to achieve your goal.
We will celebrate your success with a certificate of completion when you reach your goal.
ESL Red Deer’s English Classes offer:
#201, 4909 – 48 Street.